Advice needed for a friend.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Tartan_Terrier, Jul 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of mates has got himself in some hot water with his girfriend. She's a bit peeved about the fact that he's going away for the weekend with his ex-girlfriend.

He's told me all about it, and he's got absolutely no plans on doing anything 'improper', all he's after is a few beers, a bit of a laugh, and some no-strings attached sex.

Now, he's just texted me asking for advice on what to do, but I'm at a bit of a loss, so all I've done so far is text back that women are strange creatures that get upset at the slightest thing.

Perhaps some ARRSErs have been in a similar situation and can help with some advice?

Here's some "modly" advice - go ask the lay-deez over at RP. I'm sure they will tell you exactly what you or he should do. mk

2. lie...

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

No offence, but if your mate thinks the fact that he's going away for the weekend with his ex-girlfriend amounts to " women are strange creatures that get upset at the slightest thing", he might want to consider celebacy?

That or get used to the fact that one day his bike wont start on account of half a pound of Caster mysteriously finding its way into the petrol tank.

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

This may well be the reason why his current girlfriend is a tad miffed.

I can only suggest that this turns into a weekend with "the lads" with no mention of the ex-gf.

5. Tartan I think this is all made up!!

No where on God's green earth is there a man who actually considers his girlfriend's feelings before doing something stooooopid!!

Advice:

Don't ask her to babysit his dog whilst he's off doing the beast with two backs with the ex.

6. or his pet rabbit!

7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

She can babysit me.

8. I take it he hasn't told the current G/F about this? Am I the only one that thinks this is 'improper'?

Values and Standards any one? I, for one, have no time for infidelity. Either be single and shag around, or have a G/F. You can't do both.

That might be my most serious post so far!

T C

9. Can someone just let my wife know that sex with no strings with an Ex is not improper, If I tell her she may spill some blood (mine not hers)

10. My advice would be Monogamy but then again I'm married to everyone I ever made love to.

11. TheIronDuke

Seconded. Mind you, a blow job is merely a display of affection.

12. old_fat_and_hairy

Well, we have a Presedential Directive to say that it is not the same as 'having sexual relations with a woman'.

13. TheIronDuke

And a Presidential lesson. If she dribbles down her frock, rip it off and stick it in your briefcase. How she gets home in her smalls is not your problem. After all, as me dear old Gran used to say, "A tart spits, a lady swallows but blowing spunk bubbles down your nose is just showing off".

14. To be fair, he had told his g/f that he was going a couple of weeks ago, and it was okay with her till yesterday when she suddenly lost it.

In my opinion, I think that she was just pretending that it was okay, and secretly hoping that he'd drop it, but now it's only a few days away, she's realised that he's actually going to go ahead with it, she's getting worried.

Why on Earth did she say it was okay to start with?

15. old_fat_and_hairy

I think I knew your gran.. Fine figure of a woman. Tlented too.