• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Advice needed - decent external speakers for a new iMac

Being a total biff when it comes to computers, could any of you worthy folks give me some advice/suggestions on suitable external speakers for my new iMac? I've a budget of upto £200 for them. I've looked at various sites but there's so much techno-babble it may as we'll be written in Chinese. Replies in simple English (the simpler the better) would be very much appreciated. Ta muchly.

S

syledis

Second the bose ones, my kids have them in their rooms and are amazing for sound quality

Bose soundlink wireless speakers, superb quality, connects by bluetooth to your computer and will give up to 8 hours play from one charge.

about £250

Dunno WTF is going on with that post, I posted the Amazon link to the Harmon Kardon Onyx Studio. Looks like some clever stuff that turns Amazon links into media is broke.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Bose - Buy Other Sound Equipment. ;)

I treated myself to a pair of these a few christmases ago - - sound amazing and usual Creative quality. plus a nice small footprint as no bulky sub to find room for.

Latest Threads