advice needed ammo tech

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by GRAPES1, Jun 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i am currently serving in army as a cmt in ramc for past 3 years but want to transfer to the rlc as a ammo tech, just wondering if people cold give me advice on the process of re trading selection for the job what the interviews are lik , and what the job will be like thanks for taking ya time to repli
  2. Transfer to the Royal Air Force.They need good men like what you is.
  3. First sort your spelling out. Find a det near you call the SATO and ask to speak to them. Simples. Dont tip up when hes on the job, Just dont tap him on the shoulder when hes on his beltbuckle wearing what looks like a fat power ranger costume, they tend to swear loudly.
  4. If you can't find the multiple threads about ATs on another forum (try looking in the forum for the Corps you are looking to join), then I doubt if you have what it takes to be an AT.

5. thanks for comment shinny, instead of being a lazy bastard i did the rlc pages and found all i need wont be so lazy in future as makes things quicker
  6. Grapes,

There are plenty of threads about ATs so you should find the info you are after. Have you considered the new Counter IEDD course they are recruiting for, think of it as a "try before you buy". :D

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sorry mate,Us RAF Armourers have higher standards,besides,we can spell! :lol:
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Would you consider swapping for a jet ski? Cash either way. Thanks for asking.
  9. Grapes,

As has already been mentioned, there are many threads on ATs in the RLC forum. When you've read through them, if you have any specific questions, PM me.

Your written English needs to improve. You will need to brush up on your maths as well as you will have to pass the Technical Selection Test.