Advice from RCWO / Master Chef

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Tiffy_A_Mech, Oct 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking for some advice on the regulations regarding pack lunches.

Can pack lunches be claimed whilst at other units competing in Army sports competitions. The personnel involved will be away from their parent unit over lunch time and some of the units visited will be PAYD and some wont.

Have received conflicting info any advice.

2. Sorry but I really thought the OPs advice was going to be.....

"One sausage and one piece of bacon.....CNUT"

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have amended your typo there indigo. :p

4. As far as the P/L request goes draw from your parent unit.If this is a problem i.e length of time between drawing P/Ls and consumption,contact local ACO/RCWO where sports are being held and put the ball in their court,as long as number rank and names are given so claims can be made shouldn't be a problem.

5. Thats exactly what I thought, however I have been told that we have no entitlement as we can just rock up to their PAYD cook house and pay to have our lunch!

6. Sounds like a bit of passing the buck to me,hope the PAYD cookhouse is made aware of the large number of potential extra bods that could turn up.Easily solved by someone getting off their ass and knocking up a few P/Ls.

7. If you are on camp or close by I would have thought that is the best option. If you can't get to the cookhouse, then it's death packs all round boys!!!