Advice from a CMT,not smart mouth muppet wanted

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by byrnezie, Mar 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi lads,
    Im looking for some advice from a CMT,i just blantly want to know is it good or not.Please dont reply if your a tick plank from the RA or whatever.

Regards ,
  2. You've obviously just finished Dale Carnegie's magnum opus 'How to win friends and influence people' and taken all he has to say on board.
    Stand by for lessons in grammar and spelling from the RA members, at the very least.
  3. P+ss off you rude little cnut

Hows about that for advice :D
  4. Cock Jockey
  5. Chav t*at,
  6. You are an utter cnut, mate.
    1. You use the word blatantly in a sentance for no reason I think, you may be saying bluntly.
    2. You are sh1t at spelling. Even worse than I am.
    3. What is a tick plank?

Go away, relog under a different name and come back with attitude adjusted. Or keep your current name and write an apology to all the Gunners you have insulted.

Anyway what do you want to know about the job? If you can´t be arrsed to think up a proper question, why should anyone think up proper responses?

You, Sir, are a cnut.
  7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

I was going to ask the same thing, what the hell is a 'tick plank?!'
  8. "not a smart mouth muppet wanted"

Beaker says "Fcuk off, you cheeky Cnut"
  9. I think he means a cerebrally challenged gentleman of the Royal Regiment,or,If he's really such a f=ckwit he's looking for info on RE Construction Materials Technicians who regularly use "tick planks" to adjust their "knockometers" :D
  10. He's still a cnut
  11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I don't think we want him/her in the RAMC. Reading, Riting and Rithmatic are quite important for CMTs.