Advice for would be Hunt Sabs

Outstanding, a dull poster v a facefull of improvised claymore.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
All hunting should be banned! Worldwide! It's a barbaric relic that's long past due being tossed into the history bin of allegedly "civilised" societies. What's the point of it? Apart from giving some twisted psycho a bit of a macho thrill.

MsG

All hunting should be banned! Worldwide! It's a barbaric relic that's long past due being tossed into the history bin of allegedly "civilised" societies. What's the point of it? Apart from giving some twisted psycho a bit of a macho thrill.

MsG
Well it obviously gets on your titties which isn't a bad thing

And flossing can also help, and I don’t mean the stupid dance.
People who do that should be made to do it whilst holding taught barbed wire.

Note: Ok, so I'm a dikleksik prat, it should have been TAUT.

Last edited:
People who do that should be made to do it whilst holding taught barbed wire.
Is this some sort of bizarre initiation ceremony in your corps?

MsG
Pest control
Conservation
Food.

Rabbit is delicious, free range, free, organic and low fat.

MsG
I hunt and I fish. What I catch I kill for the pot.

Personally I would like to hunt those hunt saboteurs, with THAT Rifle.
The grimy self righteous weird vegan cnuts.

while eating things you kill is fair enough
30 odd dogs and a bunch of twats of horses is just twattishness .
pointless animal cruelty is apprantly ok if your a inbred chinless wonder on horseback.

pointless animal cruelty is apprantly ok if your a inbred chinless wonder on horseback.

So then how do you propose to keep fox numbers down. It's about land management , the hunt is a part of that. There's a bigger picture too look at , unfortunately townie types just see the hunt and think that that's it. No ******* idea about the overall picture yet happy to stick their noses in where they aren't wanted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paddy Mayne’s Ghost The Intelligence Cell 68
S Juniors 15
W Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 5