Advice appreciated!

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by hrwilliams_wales, May 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am going away to winchester in 5 months time to begin my basic , am going for RMP. Any serious advice would be much appreciated guys.
  2. Haven't we been here before? You boring c*nt. Try some originality. In fact try the RLC.
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I thought you said you were too thick for the RMP?
    Then again.....................
    As Biscuits says you might look good in a bowser.
  4. Surely that's a contradiction in terms or at the very least like fcuking for peace & etc
  5. Well thanks for that advice it was fukcing great. What a bunch of helpful tw@ts u r. Just hope i dont meet to many kn0bs like u lot when ime in!
  6. Ha, you'll meet so many nobs when your in, you'll think you've turned gay!!!
  7. Try using your fucking mouse on the search function before you start fucking gobbing off.

When youre in? Youve got more chance of juggling Spaniel diarrhea you fucking hick.
  8. I hope you do.
  9. Only 5 months to wait then, thanks for the start date! Shoudn't be too hard to work out who this gobshite is and get his realocation papers sorted in advance. You won't make RMP anyway, you've got fuckwit written all over you.
  10. My understanding was always that that was a pre-requisite. But yes, he's a cnut and gobbing off like that someone should give him a shoeing, or introduce him to 5.56 :)
  11. Joining the RMP? With that attitude you will fit right in.
  12. obviously bullied at school like all rmp, ive got no respect for any of the *******,99.9 % of them have attitude problems, join a real corps the
  13. I have been offered the job. I appreciate my earlier comments were regretable and were not of a polite nature, however , i was only asking for a little advise. I knowe you live in an environment full of aggresion guys but you could be a little less eager on the hostility. Now i know some of you will tell me the army's not the place for me but frankly i couldnt give a shit. All the best! And i wasnt bullied at school mate ime fortunate enough to have never had the misfortune.
  14. ........and dig holes.
  15. Dear Mr Williams,

You are in the wrong place if you want careers advice my friend! LOL

Get fit, learn to keep your gob shut when under pressure and don't react when people are ripping the piss. Other than that, there is not much else that you can do to prepare for the first few phases of basic. If you can't handle the latter aspect, then you are going to have a very short career.

Best of luck to you.