Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Advice appreciated!

I am going away to litschfield in a week and am hoping to gain entry to the RMP! Any advice on what i could do to boost my chances would be greatly welcomed!

litschfield?? where's that? Latvia?! Knob end..... no wonder you are joining the RMP..... Thank the lord Harry QDG wouldnt accept you.....

LAUGH OUT LOUD...... Bitter about what exactly? Bitter about being in one of the best most professional Recce outfits in all the World's armies? I dont think so! Bitter about not having been some cop wannabe directing real soldiers around the battlefield with a glowing knob-end magic wand? or trying to solve the mystery of who shat on the Regimental square last night? I dont think so! Bitter at the fact that we weeded yet another "walter the sausage" out before we would have had to kick him out for lack of mustard cutting abilities? I dont think so!.... Have a nice day now......

Taff-Cav if you are so professional why can it be so difficult for you to spell the word 'See' and 'scene' correctly lol...

NONO.... he'll do well in the RMP.

Us good lads will get orf with murder - he can't spell so at the GCM he'll be ripped to shreds by our lawyers!!!

Pte Smiff........

Well thanks for that advice guys should be a breeze with those pearls of wisdom under my wing! On a serious note are the RMP really as disliked by other soldiers as it would appear?

Well thanks for that advice guys should be a breeze with those pearls of wisdom under my wing! On a serious note are the RMP really as disliked by other soldiers as it would appear?

No mate, we're no more disliked than the police are out in civvy street. On the plus side there's great cameraderie and a sense of team spirit!!

Taff Cav you don't half talk some crap....true, some monkeys really are asses but they're suffering the same short staffing as the rest of the support corps.
You sure it was a cat that shat on your Bn square....suspect you may find it was one of your LAD that did it lol

sirbobbymoore1966 said:
Taff Cav you don't half talk some crap....true, some monkeys really are asses but they're suffering the same short staffing as the rest of the support corps.
You sure it was a cat that shat on your Bn square....suspect you may find it was one of your LAD that did it lol

You're quite correct, the cat is innocent.

'The cat shat on the mat....' and so on. I think you'll find that 'the bear shat on the square'.

Another case solved by Tartan_Terrier.