Adverts

Just how much in the way of advertisements is let through after paying for an 'upgrade'? I seem to have as many now as when my subscription ran out a couple of weeks ago. Shurely it doesn't take over a week for the system to process a payment?

I think my upgrade was almost instantaneous. I suppose it all ties in with how long it takes the site admin to apply the payment to your account.

Try sending a pm to one of the COs.

Bad CO

Admin
I've no idea what happened here as it should happen automatically. I've just manually upgraded you so all the ads should now be gone. Please let me know if they aren't.

everyone talks about adverts but i dont get any at all ....absolutely none thankfully

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't mind the ads anymore. For the past few weeks I've had Ducati motorbike ads, presumably because I went on the Ducati website a few weeks back.

I don't mind ads for cool as **** bikes.

I've no idea what happened here as it should happen automatically. I've just manually upgraded you so all the ads should now be gone. Please let me know if they aren't.

Yerz a Gentleman an a Scholer. All gone :toilet:..

I don't mind the ads anymore. For the past few weeks I've had Ducati motorbike ads, presumably because I went on the Ducati website a few weeks back.

I don't mind ads for cool as **** bikes.
I was getting second hand Toyota dealers in Kyoto. They get a bit wearying.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cool shit only for me:

Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 21.00.11.png

Ayup, Masters of the Universe. I'm getting ads - fully paid up, so shouldn't be.
Gawd, it's like the Guardian in here...

Bad CO

Admin
That's not good, can you just PM me with the email address that you'd have used for paypal pse?

Latest Threads