Adverts on ARRSE

BiscuitsAB

LE
I know ARRSE is a commercial venture and that revenue streams must be maintained, however I'd be most grateful if the site owners could explain to me why my AVG safe surf monitor is currently going bat shit with warning about redirects from this site to one that hosts an exploit.

many thanks

Hmm, that sounds pretty serious. Can you provide any more info about either the advert that is causing problems or the site it is trying to send you too?

Yes, that is certainly an option. Of course, if everyone did it then we'd have to take the site offline.

B

bokkatankie

It would be nice if the ads for Mature dating, russian whores and thousands of SA girls gagging to be shagged could be less alluring.

Well you know that the ads are generated based on what google thinks you are most likely to click on? Me, I get loads for an IT helpdesk service .....

T

Tinman74

Yes, that is certainly an option. Of course, if everyone did it then we'd have to take the site offline.

Intresting option considering, the amount sock puppets and faux behave threads at the mo, Sir.

Tinman74 - I think this sums it up nicely

The aim of ARRSE (in so far that it has one) is to provide a useful(ish), informative and amusing site for people with an interest in the British Army. Contrary to duty rumour we are not promoting the overthrow of HMG, nor do we exist to toe the party line.

Users can expect to find both reasoned argument and complete ARRSE within our pages. It exists for all.

T

Tinman74

As a civvy no-mark, what possible connection could the great generator of ad's think I have to this one:
Kthat you are teased in by the provocative picture and think, just maybe I will have a look at what's on offer. Then again be teased by pictures of ladies apparently close to you location and then offered the option to search for afore said ladies.......

Then whilst thinking maybe that hot milf that lives down the road want a good seeing too from uncle ted Bundy, your hopes are dashed, nay destroyed when you relise you have to upgrade!

I am off in my yellow beatle with a certain recreation kit in the boot, needless to say it contains black nasty!!

Hmm, that sounds pretty serious. Can you provide any more info about either the advert that is causing problems or the site it is trying to send you too?

lets try

Attachments