Adventurous training

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by ballbag1010, Jul 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone help me and tell me where i can get a hold of the adventurous trg DINS please.
  2. Defence intranet, search DINS, index will come up....
  3. It should be on the army portal in the intranet of you have access on DII account or land account. all publications are on there. Should be under the G1 link.

    Regards Bitter