• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

adventure training centers

I've seen it done before but i'm not sure how to go about it myself. Is it possible to book accomodation in military adventure training centers for you and a mate (both military) to go skiing outside of a normal organised exped. I've seen people with their families rocking up but I've never known how the system works.
The REME have a lodge in Bavaria which is open to all serving soldiers on a fill up basis. I don't have a contact number, but your local PT buster should be able to give you the details. Additionally, the Americans run a recreation centre in Bavaria which I stayed in a couple of years ago. I have heard that it may only be open to Germany based allied forces, but give them a call. Link as follows:


Similar threads

Latest Threads