Advance of Residential Resettlement Accommodation Costs


Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere (I did search but couldn't find anything) but what category should advances for residential resettlement course accommodation be claimed back under? The education staff don't know and unfortunately our clerk is absent at the moment. I couldn't see anything specific in JSP 752 or 534.

Any admin gurus help me out? I need to submit the claim shortly or I will be breaking the rules for advances.

Many thanks.

Similar threads

Latest Threads