Advance of pay!

Hey can anyone help me having massive money issues and wanted to know if I could get any money off the army to help am guna lose my house the lot I know it's a
Long shot but don't no what else to do! Thanks

Hey can anyone help me having massive money issues and wanted to know if I could get any money off the army to help am guna lose my house the lot I know it's a
Long shot but don't no what else to do! Thanks
Not unheard of but you need to speak to you CoC not the least the pay office

To be honest if you have got such massive money issues then unless you have got other money coming in soon an advance if pay is going to do nothing. Except of course making you skint next month when you're only one week into this month. Beyond an advance of pay the army will not lend you any money (LSAP excepted).

CQMS

LE
You need to negotiate a repayment plan with whoever you owe money to, if its the mortgage company they would usually prefer this to repossession.

It's is rent n ain't jus that it's everything I need to find £1400 the reason is my fault but can't get any credit so was hoping the army mite help me out I know it's a long shot just nothing else I can do

CQMS

LE
The first part of my comment still stands, talk to your landlord. They will almost certainly negotiate rather than having to find a new tenant - assuming you haven't been a total twat up 'till now.

No not at all yer I cud do that just wanted to sort it out ASAP rather than hav it hanging over my head if you know what I mean

Speak to your welfare officer, it is not unheard of to help people who are having geniune financial problems. However, he will probably want details as to why you are living out when you can't afford it and other such stuff.

And before indignation sets in, you are the one wanting help from the army ^~

Royal British Legion apparently help out in times of financial difficulty, if it's a valid reason. If you didn't pay rent for three months to buy a new motorbike then you're probably stuck with the army as your primary option.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's is rent n ain't jus that it's everything I need to find £1400 the reason is my fault but can't get any credit so was hoping the army mite help me out I know it's a long shot just nothing else I can do

£1400 is a month's wages - beans for a month, not a drama.

Us civvis have to live like that all the time. Except lord @Ravers

No £2200 is a months wages I need £1400 to sort all my bills now I ain't missed rent ever n I ain't don't anything wrong just run into difficulties

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
No £2200 is a months wages I need £1400 to sort all my bills now I ain't missed rent ever n I ain't don't anything wrong just run into difficulties
If your debts are that much less than your monthly salary, why don't you just do a dodgy pay day loan or cash a cheque down at Cash Converters?

Or even a logbook loan on your car?

They're all pretty shit ways to get some ready cash, but if you're really that stuck and you can't get credit elsewhere, then that's probably your only option.

elovabloke

ADC
Get on TRBL site and use the live feed 0930 ish 1400 hrs and ask if there is a Benifits and Financial adviser local to you. Normally based in the local CAB.

If your debts are that much less than your monthly salary, why don't you just do a dodgy pay day loan or cash a cheque down at Cash Converters?

Or even a logbook loan on your car?

They're all pretty shit ways to get some ready cash, but if you're really that stuck and you can't get credit elsewhere, then that's probably your only option.
Do not use any of that shit ever! Speak to CoC, RBL or Regimental association. There are organizations who can provide help

Latest Threads