ADSC Sticky (All ADSC chat here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long before selection do you have to go to the office to collect your travel warrents etc?

Like how many days before?

Because I don't know when.

They sent me mine with my ADSC infomation, just go down and get it now, don't leave it to the last minute, or if you're unsure then give them a call !

dpcw

War Hero
Ignore this - replying to wrong thread.

My Travel warrent thing came through the post. then i i went to the train station to get the tickets

cost the army £72.20 :D

You'll pass mate, unless there's anything obvious to be worried bout ?!

I'm not too worried about the fitness tests, I'm just shitting the medical, don't want my knee letting me down !

Emarbe said:
My Travel warrent thing came through the post. then i i went to the train station to get the tickets

cost the army £72.20 :D
Without contacting you bfore? So, your dates and travel warrant just popped up at your door in the post?

No it came with my Joining Instructions
You get a Letter saying
please find atteched

Brief
Travel Instructions
Warrent
etc.

and it tells u the date

Emarbe said:
Since May my knees have been dodgey after doing 42km in 9hrs :O
over big hills :p had massive blisters aswell :D
I broke my knee 6 years ago, it is 110% now to be honest it's stronger than my other as I have trained harder on it. I can do everything with it just aswell as my other knee, the only thing that stands out is the big scar from surgery and the clicking noises it makes when I perform squats. So yeah i'm shitting the medical - even though they didn't request any more info about it on my medical forms, and i'm reading all sorts of stories about people being rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads