ADSC Reports

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by illbeamonkeysoon, Mar 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having recently attended ADSC Lichfield I am curious as to how well I did. My final interview was incredibly brief and lacked the sort of comprehensive analysis I was expecting, despite my questions for the officer interviewing me.

Is it possible to see my report, and is it just a question of asking my AFCO? Is there a more formal process involved (which I imagine there is :roll: ) ? Will I see it at a later date?

I wouldn't normally be so bothered about something like this, but this is my future career and want to attempt eliminating any of the negative feedback that may have come out in the report, before tipping up at Winchester in September for CMS(R)

Any information would be hugely appreciated, thank you in advance.

2. get used to it've applied to join the army as a won't get complex career analysis, no blue sky thinking, no psycometric testing etc etc...

did they tell you that you'd passed? if so, well i can give you some feedback, you've passed. well done
  3. thank you ever so much for your constructive reply goon_bde