ADSC pirbright july 1st

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by private---pile, Jun 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone going?
  2. do you need to take any proof of ID, passports etc to ADSC?
  3. my recruiter didnt say that i had to, but now youve said that im going to take my passport just incase!
  4. No, you don't need to take ID with you.

Just take tracksuit, trainers, shoes, smart suite (shirt n tie), towel, spare underwear and toiletries.

You're only there for 36hrs, so not much need for anything.
  5. This your first selection pile?
  6. ITMatt, what about shorts & t-shirt for the run? What's the warm waterproof jacket in aid of on the kit list?
  7. yea why? i was meant to have it earlier but i was on holiday.
  8. Lots of lads went in t-shirt and shorts - just make sure you're comfortable.

They advise a jacket in case the weather turns bad.
  9. kinsella, are you going on the 1st??
  10. I've got the 30th at Lichfield.
  11. good luck mate
  12. Good luck private---pile. Be sure to turn up in suit 8) Do exactly as your told and you'l be fine :lol:
  13. I look forward to raging you for 36hrs Pte Pile!!
    Bring shorts and Tshirt for PT on your 1st evening and for the run n the morning of day2.
    I would advise everyone not to bring any anything of Value as there is only 1 safe for storing it!!!! Do not bring a passport not needed just a good sense of humour, No attitude and a will to do the very best you can to convince the NCO's and selection Officers that you have the trainability and robustness for Phase 1 and 2 training.
  14. your going to put lead in my jerry cans now are'nt you!
  15. cheers iron eye