ADSC/PDA sticky - thread for all discussion on recruitment and selection in 2018

Nice one and you too mate. I'm travelling from Sheffield, with 3 change overs on the train haha
I’m just about the same mate travelling from Scotland , 6 and a half hours . What stage you at ? As in is your next step just going now ? I’ve just sent my pre employment checks away

I’m just about the same mate travelling from Scotland , 6 and a half hours . What stage you at ? As in is your next step just going now ? I’ve just sent my pre employment checks away
And i thought 4 hours was bad enough. Ive done all the pre employment checks and everyrhing . it's just the case of waiting for the start date now

Bonus mate how long did you wait to hear back about the pre employment crap
I got the email for it the same day I was contacted about the start date. Although I rang NRC to check they got it as I received an email from the vetting website saying to contact the employer to process it. I was asked to give them the reference number I recieved, so whether you need to do that idk

I got the email for it the same day I was contacted about the start date. Although I rang NRC to check they got it as I received an email from the vetting website saying to contact the employer to process it. I was asked to give them the reference number I recieved, so whether you need to do that idk

Yep thats what I did as well. Got a phonecall from NRC yesterday just asking if I needed travel to pirbright, when I was speaking to the guy he told me everything was pretty much good to go so it’s a waiting game now.

7th november in Licfield finally demystifying interview tomorrow sounds interesting.

Hi advice please. Had my briefing 14th August and medical forms were back 10 days later . Still not heard anything. Recruiter said process would only take 4 to 6 weeks but when rang careers they said papers were not sent for decision until 10th October.. any idea how long it should be until i hear now ? Thanks in advance

Hi advice please. Had my briefing 14th August and medical forms were back 10 days later . Still not heard anything. Recruiter said process would only take 4 to 6 weeks but when rang careers they said papers were not sent for decision until 10th October.. any idea how long it should be until i hear now ? Thanks in advance
Phone daily.