ADSC medical deferral but passed with a grade A

Can anyone put my mind at rest ? I was allowed to go through ADSC and passed with a grade A, but they said I passed with a deferral and they needed more information from my GP ? Can anyone elaborate on this for me.

Can anyone put my mind at rest ? I was allowed to go through ADSC and passed with a grade A, but they said I passed with a deferral and they needed more information from my GP ? Can anyone elaborate on this for me.
You passed ADSC, but they need more information on whatever illness injuries you have suffered in the past.

Is it still 50/50 whether I pass or fail then or is this just precaution. It was for a collapsed lung 3 years ago but I had corrective surgery to stop it from happening again.

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
AOS is correct. In other words you have a conditional pass. If everything comes back OK from the GP then your pass and grade will be confirmed and you will go on the awaiting allocation list.

If however it comes back with a requirement for rejection or a longer deferral period then that is what will happen.