ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

ADSC LITCHFIELD - 4th April - Anyone else ??

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Howells2004, Apr 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else have selection tomorrow at litchfield ? if so what are you wearing upon arrival. one recruiter told me tracksuits as its easyer for medicals ? but then another said a nice pair of jeans and a decent top. basicly not looking messy?. i have been before so know what to expect just couldnt remember what i wore last time .. fitness wise is easy . its not hard to pull out 110% when u really need to . medicals on the other hand ... urgh not looking forward to that, i always see way to many people being deferred.

Good luck to anyone who has it tomorrow.

2. just go in jeans and a decent top. That's what I did last month when I went. Few lads came in suits and had approximately 30 seconds to change into PT kit before medicals then straight over to strength tests (jerry can, powerbag lift)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.