ADSC Lichfield - Recent Experience

@G-man83

How did you get on bud?

And congrats to all you guys, just gotta pass your CRB's now! See you chaps at Pirbright in Jan ;)
Came out with an A grade, clean pass on everything! Fully completed all physical tests with a run time of 10:35, a pb for me so far. Barbs I scored a 68. The interviewer actually said to me if I had applied when I was younger( I'm 34 now) I could of had my pick of any job, except maybe sf/paras. I'll probably be at Grantham for my alpha, so good luck and well done to everyone else!

If anybody is going to selection at Lichfield on 6th December let me know, it'd be nice to get to know some of you before hand.

Good post mate, It was over 17 years ago that I attended recruit selection but will be returning this month due to joining the reserves. Looking forward to seeing what has and hasn't changed

Came out with an A grade, clean pass on everything! Fully completed all physical tests with a run time of 10:35, a pb for me so far. Barbs I scored a 68. The interviewer actually said to me if I had applied when I was younger( I'm 34 now) I could of had my pick of any job, except maybe sf/paras. I'll probably be at Grantham for my alpha, so good luck and well done to everyone else!
Hie lad, i wanted to find out what happens during the medicals at phase 1 training.

Latest Threads