ADSC Lichfield 30th June - 01st July

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Jensen, May 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got my letter this morning. Anyone else?

Bit damn excited now that the end of my application process is in sight. :D

Anyone else has the same ADSC as me let me know and I'll add you to Msn or something.
  2. Mind if I ask: how soon after your interview did you get your ADSC date?
    What trade are you going for?
    Whats your fitness like i.e. run time?

Reason I ask, is that I've completed my interview and I've been informed that I should expect to be going down for my ADSC within four - might even be Lichfield itself.
  3. I should be back up to Lichfield soon after my exams.
  4. Done my interviews on Tuesday, got the letter in the post today so two days. Pretty quick, I was expecting it to be longer but I'm happy that it wasn't.

Going for RLC Supplier.

Best run time so far is 10:27, but I reckon I can easily cut atleast 30 seconds off that. Ideally I can get it closer to 9:00. Got 5 weeks to do it in so.
  5. I had my interview on Monday 12th of may then i got a call on the Thursday of the same week and i'm off to ADSC on the 3rd of June. So yeah it happens pretty quick and my run time is 9:20 - 9:30, I'm going as infantry (Parachute Regiment)
  6. Yup same, only 5 days to go. :!:
  7. I did the last of my interviews and test's wednesday - Thursday last week and now i'm waiting for ADSC to send a letter for my date sick and tired of waiting im soo close to being in!! :) :D