ADSC Lichfield 30th June - 01st July

Got my letter this morning. Anyone else?

Bit damn excited now that the end of my application process is in sight. :D

Anyone else has the same ADSC as me let me know and I'll add you to Msn or something.

Mind if I ask: how soon after your interview did you get your ADSC date?
What trade are you going for?
Whats your fitness like i.e. run time?

Reason I ask, is that I've completed my interview and I've been informed that I should expect to be going down for my ADSC within four - might even be Lichfield itself.

ITMatt said:
Mind if I ask: how soon after your interview did you get your ADSC date?
What trade are you going for?
Whats your fitness like i.e. run time?

Reason I ask, is that I've completed my interview and I've been informed that I should expect to be going down for my ADSC within four - might even be Lichfield itself.
Done my interviews on Tuesday, got the letter in the post today so two days. Pretty quick, I was expecting it to be longer but I'm happy that it wasn't.

Going for RLC Supplier.

Best run time so far is 10:27, but I reckon I can easily cut atleast 30 seconds off that. Ideally I can get it closer to 9:00. Got 5 weeks to do it in so.

I had my interview on Monday 12th of may then i got a call on the Thursday of the same week and i'm off to ADSC on the 3rd of June. So yeah it happens pretty quick and my run time is 9:20 - 9:30, I'm going as infantry (Parachute Regiment)

Kinsella said:
Got my letter this morning. Anyone else?

Bit damn excited now that the end of my application process is in sight. :D

Anyone else has the same ADSC as me let me know and I'll add you to Msn or something.
Yup same, only 5 days to go. :!:

I did the last of my interviews and test's wednesday - Thursday last week and now i'm waiting for ADSC to send a letter for my date sick and tired of waiting im soo close to being in!! :) :D