ADSC interview apparel for female

Hi everyone!

So, my missus has her ADSC booked in September and has been brushing up on all her military knowledge for being a reserve soldier to be ready for the interview, icebreakers and general questions etc.
The trouble she's having is deciding what would look smart for the final interview!

She's went out and bought a suit as she's not the pencil-skirt type of lady and doesn't fancy heels either. The problem is she feels like she looks like the lesbian from Mean Girls when she's got her hair in the tight bun.

Question is, what is the appropriate dressage for a female going for her interview?
This includes hair, shoes, top and bottom.

Any and all help will be appreciated!

J.R.

P.s. It's probably worth noting she has green at the ends of her hair that she's been told is fine by her soon-to-be-unit but would need look smart for ADSC.

Bris

LE
Hair - brushed, clean. Tied back or down, doesn't really matter - just neat & presentable.
Shoes - in keeping with the suit. Clean, polished. No extreme colours.
Bottom; trousers/skirt. Nothing that could show her minge off when sitting down (ie too short/tight)
Top: blouse/suit jacket. Clean.

spaz

LE
Plenty of cleavage and a tight short skirt with holdups if she's a looker.

Whatever she likes if she's rats.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Am I the only person who thinks its a bit strange that civilians attending a soldier selection process are expected to wear suits?

Am I the only person who thinks its a bit strange that civilians attending a soldier selection process are expected to wear suits?

At any interview you wish to give the right impression.

Latest Threads