ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

ADSC help?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Squidfish, Jul 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, im new to forum and iv been stressing all day i have ADSC tomorrow at glencorse but i dont have enough ID on the paper it says for group 1 i need a passport birth cerificate drivers licence and something else, i have a birth certificate but its not the one issued at birth and im crapping myself expecting them to defer me i have a birth certificate from 1999 but i was born in 1995 i have a nation insurance card a bank card and a letter from the bank too but it says i MUST have 1 form of ID from the group 1 but i dont iv been training alot for this even got my mile and half down to 9:28 from 11 mins i thought i had my passport but i tipped the house upside down looking for it and couldnt find it for a drivers licence thing i cant afford it and the other i havent a clue what it is

Thanks
    Mark

2. No double posting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.