ADSC Glencorse Experience

BulbHead

Swinger
@Welshy123 just got back from AC Lichfield last week so may be able to shed some light on this...

The interview isn't worth worrying about. Throw yourself into everything and smash every task and the interview will simply be a formality. They will probaly ask bone questions like "do your family support your application" (yes) and "do you know the Army's policy on drugs?" (don't do them) and a bit about your reasons for joining but that's about it. It isn't an interrogation, it's a final sense check to make sure that the person sat in front of them matches the notes from the assessors and that you'll be a good fit for the army, and perhaps most importantly you know exactly what you're letting yourself in for.

You'll also get your run times, med ball distance and mid thigh pull weight, ACT score and find out how well you performed on your team tasks. If necessary you may have a brief career discussion (ie. if your ACT score or fitness were below what you need for your chosen role but there are others that you can do).

TAZ2

Swinger
PASSED my assessment with an A grade!!!

I'll be on the next guards intake for my 28 weeks at Catterick!!!!

Smashed it!

7 mins 45 secs in my run! :)

Latest Threads