ADSC Glencorse Experience

You're welcome! I'm sure you will be totally fine - I realised I was worried over almost nothing! I was the only female who turned up in smart trousers, a nice blouse and a jacket. I just felt that was appropriate to turn up in. Everyone else was in tracksuits or jeans and I'll admit I felt a bit of a d*ck but at least it gave a good first impression.
Thank you for the speedy reply! I think I'll take the same approach as you. What role is it you're applying for?

Ah GL mate I’m still have excited half bricking it for basic in Feb
Yeah how long does it take to get a date when you pass assessment centre? And I think I’m going to get deffered next week as am waiting for my exam certificates to come through as I’m 27 and there lost I’ve had to order new ones and won’t be here until end of January

Yeah how long does it take to get a date when you pass assessment centre? And I think I’m going to get deffered next week as am waiting for my exam certificates to come through as I’m 27 and there lost I’ve had to order new ones and won’t be here until end of January
Do you have to have each individual certificate or can I have a sheet stating my grades?

They called me like the day after saying congrats and then I got a date by phone the next week. But I got on the next available intake. Dunno how long it would take if your date is like June.

Do you have to have each individual certificate or can I have a sheet stating my grades?
I got a certificate saying I’d passed. They don’t say a specific grade though and some aren’t even told what they got at the assessment centre.

They called me like the day after saying congrats and then I got a date by phone the next week. But I got on the next available intake. Dunno how long it would take if your date is like June.

I got a certificate saying I’d passed. They don’t say a specific grade though and some aren’t even told what they got at the assessment centre.
I mean in regards to GCSEs. Do I need I'm bring each individual GCSE sheet or can I bring a sheet I got that summarises all of my GCSEs

I mean in regards to GCSEs. Do I need I'm bring each individual GCSE sheet or can I bring a sheet I got that summarises all of my GCSEs
Oh lol yes you have to bring every certificate not just the summary sheet from your school. A lot do have lots on one sheet though. Like I have a GCSE one with Maths, English, Science on it, another with just maths and English from a different exam time, one for history, 2 for ICT etc. I handed over like 16 documents which were certificates along with Birth Cert and Change of name.

Oh lol yes you have to bring every certificate not just the summary sheet from your school. A lot do have lots on one sheet though. Like I have a GCSE one with Maths, English, Science on it, another with just maths and English from a different exam time, one for history, 2 for ICT etc. I handed over like 16 documents which were certificates along with Birth Cert and Change of name.
Ahh balls okay I better get searching...

Feel like I'm abusing this thread too much so apologies in advance. What would everyone say is good to know for the Interview at selection? I can't seem to find how long it will take for my Phase 2 on the Army website
What job are you going for? I did a post a few pages back on my whole experience there but if you would like some more info just give me a message and I can help you out.

Feel like I'm abusing this thread too much so apologies in advance. What would everyone say is good to know for the Interview at selection? I can't seem to find how long it will take for my Phase 2 on the Army website
What you want to do, where you go to P1 and how long, P2 and how long, CDRILS, values and standards etc. Be prepared for stuff like what you feel you’ve done well, what you could improve on etc.

What job are you going for? I did a post a few pages back on my whole experience there but if you would like some more info just give me a message and I can help you out.
What you want to do, where you go to P1 and how long, P2 and how long, CDRILS, values and standards etc. Be prepared for stuff like what you feel you’ve done well, what you could improve on etc.
Cheers guys, I'm going for Communication systems operator. It doesn't specify how long P2 is? Everything else I'm okay with