ADSC Glencorse...............again

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by dozzyoaks, Jan 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any advice on:

Arrival Clothing
    Interview Clothing
    General Equipment Needed

Also anybody know if the adsc allow use of caffine simlulation drinks i.e. red bull etc
  2. They tell you to arrive smart but in tracksuit is the easiest option therefore theres no messing about getting changed when doing your medical. Nice suit for your interview and just try not to feck about good luck m8
    Spiny and dnt forget a towel like some mong did when i went
  3. Theres no need for energy drinks, water is all you need!!!

and spiny was pretty much spot on
  4. Red Bull is sold in the cafeteria so yea, you can get it. Arrive in a tracksuit so you don't need to get changed for your medical but bring a suit for your final interview.

The corporals there are funny as urine, but don't get gobby with them if you know whats best for you.

As for general equipment, you don't need much in the way of 'equipment', just a tracksuit, suit, maybe a spare t-shirt, towel and a magazine to read on the train there/on the train back. A pen is handy too, though they give them out for the grenade test.
  5. ahh yes

deep bronze green, well thats what it was when i was there, remember that one dozzyoaks ;)
  6. hahah cheers lads thats great
  7. hang on what deep bronze green??
  8. dont worry about it till you get there :p
  9. Hahaha, yeah - deep bronze green - the wording is all important!

Also, in answer to your other post - the train station is Edinburgh Waverley.
    Good luck to you mate - you'll be fine. Remember on the team tasks to be very vocal and enthusiastic!
  10. Yea, if you shout a lot of encouragement to your team (whilst still putting in some effort yourself), then your corporal won't need to tell you to be "the loudest f*cking c*nts on the f*cking field!".

All the best!