ADSC Glencorse - 11th June

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by ash_p, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone? I just got my dates, go to pick the old travel warrant next Monday, then up to Edinburgh on the Wednesday.
  2. Oh well, I won't be there only one there.. Would've been good to meet some ARRSERs though!
  3. Hope all goes well for you on the 11th fella. :)

I'm up there on the 16th; not much of a response to my thread either.
  4. They do selection up there on an individual basis, apparently the local folk walks for days over the mountains to attend, what with no roads and that ;)

The proclaimers basically explain it..
  5. Thanks alex, hope all goes well for you too.
  6. Just got my rail tickets for Wednesday. Met a lad at the AFCO who is also going up on the Wednesday, so at least I'll know someone on the train up there!

Can't wait now :D
  7. Good luck guys 8) I'm up there on the 30th june + 1st july.

Let us know how the tst goes ,ash :shaking2:
  8. I'm looking to go back up ASAP. I went on the 3rd of June and was sent home for apparently blood in my urine, Which when i was tested by my GP wasn't there so that p!ssed me off so hopefully I'm back up there within the next month.
  9. Thanks, and will do mate :safe:
  10. Best of luck lads! Just remember give 110% and ul be fine.
  11. Unfortunately I got deferred on the first day due to medical reasons. It's nothing that will stop my from joining, I just have to go have another check up at my GP... and then go all the way back up to Glencorse to finish selection in a few weeks! Which is a bit annoying. Better safe than sorry 'n all that I guess..

Was great fun though, enjoyed every minute of it while I was there! :D
  12. What medical reason was it Ash?
  13. Possible hernia, so the doc says. I respect their decision, and I'm just going to have to crack on and get everything sorted before going back.
  14. Oh sh|t, doesn't sound too great. Where was this ''possible hernia''?
  15. Nether-regions ;)