Adopt a Jock appeal

Folks,
In light of the recent election, it has proven that (supposedly) a majority of our Scottish neighbours want to break free from the yoke of English oppression, and for them to remain as part of the EU.
However, in reality, a number of these Scottish cousins actually do not want anything to do with breaking up the union of these isles.
And for that they must be saluted. So if you could adopt any of our Scottish cousins (arrsers only) whom would you give a spare room, or perhaps space in the cellar to?
1576437811035.png
;)

True, but Geordies are just Jocks who got lost.
My arse, you're not blaming that lot on us.

Besides, you lot are guilty of Australia.

And Scousers FFS!

Edit beaten to it.
Tbh though mate, the Scouse problem can be solved with a Trump style of wall.
As long as they get their dole money and a constant supply of shell suits, they are no problem.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I believe it's harder to rent a property if one owns a Scotchman.

Dredd

LE
Folks,
In light of the recent election, it has proven that (supposedly) a majority of our Scottish neighbours want to break free from the yoke of English oppression, and for them to remain as part of the EU.
However, in reality, a number of these Scottish cousins actually do not want anything to do with breaking up the union of these isles.
And for that they must be saluted. So if you could adopt any of our Scottish cousins (arrsers only) whom would you give a spare room, or perhaps space in the cellar to?
It's not a majority, ya wingnut.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Karen Gillan
/|\ what BeaverBoss sez.....seconded......and can ye throw Eleanor Tomlinson in , just in case Karen needs a sisterly shoulder to cry on?

1576439012768.png

( Yes I know she's a Londoner - and this has WHAT to do with the price of haddock ?)

And Scousers FFS!

Edit beaten to it.

Geordies are Scots with no brains.
Tell you what. Arran's light pink. Drop the border down the A69 and we'll let you ship off the Scousers to Arran, where they can gaze longingly across to the Mull of Kintyre, so dear to the heart of one their kind. You get all that prime land available to fill with real people.

We'll split the Geordies between us; there are bound to be odd manual labouring jobs that crop up now and again, or some seasonal fruit and veg picking.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Tell you what. Arran's light pink. Drop the border down the A69 and we'll let you ship off the Scousers to Arran, where they can gaze longingly across to the Mull of Kintyre, so dear to the heart of one their kind. You get all that prime land available to fill with real people.

We'll split the Geordies between us; there are bound to be odd manual labouring jobs that crop up now and again, or some seasonal fruit and veg picking.
Speaking as someone born on Merseyside and who took their first steps in Blackwaterfoot, I am quite happy to be shipped off to Arran. I also defy anyone to look longingly at Kintyre.

Latest Threads