Adopt a Jock appeal

Folks,
In light of the recent election, it has proven that (supposedly) a majority of our Scottish neighbours want to break free from the yoke of English oppression, and for them to remain as part of the EU.
However, in reality, a number of these Scottish cousins actually do not want anything to do with breaking up the union of these isles.
And for that they must be saluted. So if you could adopt any of our Scottish cousins (arrsers only) whom would you give a spare room, or perhaps space in the cellar to?

We don't want your fucking English charity, you mash cunt.

Nato123

War Hero
I think we'd be better off waiting for a few more months - until the cold has killed off the current swarm of homeless buckie filled Neds.

May get a better class of churlish, violent alkies then.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We don't want your ******* English charity, you mash ****.
They are scared they are losing their carer. Sorry for the repetition but we have to put the poor English to their ease and wrap them up in their comfort blanket.

OneTenner

Old-Salt
Folks,
In light of the recent election, it has proven that (supposedly) a majority of our Scottish neighbours want to break free from the yoke of English oppression, and for them to remain as part of the EU.
However, in reality, a number of these Scottish cousins actually do not want anything to do with breaking up the union of these isles.
And for that they must be saluted. So if you could adopt any of our Scottish cousins (arrsers only) whom would you give a spare room, or perhaps space in the cellar to?
Well I would, the neighbours might not take too kindly to the drop in property valuations though, i'd have to get one of those NHS matresses that is resistant to leaked body fluids as well - I take it there is some sort of govt. grant to cover costs - especially for the jock-juice? (bucky / Irn-bru / scots, as appropriate).

Folks,
Would it not be easier and less disruptive all round to simply lay barbered wire around the green bits in the map below? Or shift all the "green" voters to the Hebrides and vice versa?

Latest Threads