Adolf Hitler's Bed Sheets For Sale

Whats with the gopping stains? Dirty unkempt bastard!

I'd be cautious The Früher was notorious for stealth flatulence.

TurtleHead

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
If anybody wants it i have cleopatra's menstrual rag in my sock draw, selling for £6.11 or a day saver for west midlands buses. PM me

Iam looking to get a few quid for the piece of turf that Paula Radcliff pissed upon during the marathon, the preggers test on it was negative by the way.

Also two of freddie mercuries old vests complete with sweat stains.

I've got maddie, and to be honest she's getting on my tits now, so I will swap her for a puppy and some fresh boiled sweets.............

Does the girl come with the sheets ?
They are not the real sheets FFS, He's just ejected some manfat over a cheap cotton sheet and is trying to pawn it off as genuine. Once I unwrapped her, I had to burnt the originals, they were covered in shit. The dirty bitch......

Do you reckon its got ava brauns clack juice on it... If so - I'll have £50000 punt on it

A

Aleegee1698

I've got maddie, and to be honest she's getting on my tits now, so I will swap her for a puppy and some fresh boiled sweets.............
You sick Fucker. I hope you re not bidding on anything until you gimme that tenner back (now with "Greek-interest"), you tight cunt:)

You sick Fucker. I hope you re not bidding on anything until you gimme that tenner back (now with "Greek-interest"), you tight cunt:)
Cunard. Thats all I have to say mucker. Greek interest, so thats £12,000,000,000,000,000,000. Cheques in the post.......:nod: