Adolf Hitler's Bed Sheets For Sale

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The13thDukeOfWybourne, Nov 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats with the gopping stains? Dirty unkempt bastard!
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Genghis Khans sword Yes! Hitlers spunk stained sheet an pillow case, nah I'll pass I haven't got my human cloning from dead skin cells lab up and running.
  3. I've got Napoleon's wank sock if anyone is interested!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. If you could salvage the DNA, you could clone it and create a vast army of one-nutted shortarses with silly moustaches.
  5. I'd be cautious The Früher was notorious for stealth flatulence.
  6. TurtleHead

TurtleHead Old-Salt Book Reviewer

If anybody wants it i have cleopatra's menstrual rag in my sock draw, selling for £6.11 or a day saver for west midlands buses. PM me
  7. Those sheets probably came from the same place as the diaries.
  8. Those sheets probably came from the same place as the diaries.
  9. I've got Stalin's wank sock if anybody wants to buy it.

Three grand and it's yours!
  10. I ve got the Turin Shroud for sale or swap for a bag of nails and a few cedar boards.
  11. Iam looking to get a few quid for the piece of turf that Paula Radcliff pissed upon during the marathon, the preggers test on it was negative by the way.

Also two of freddie mercuries old vests complete with sweat stains.
  12. I ve also got some sheets with DNA sources on them from an apartment in Portugal if anyones interested.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I've got a bit of rope for sale for 99p buy it and I'll throw in a dead football manager for free
  14. I've got maddie, and to be honest she's getting on my tits now, so I will swap her for a puppy and some fresh boiled sweets.............