admit it ... who was it?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by YesItsMe, Aug 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

abstract of police record paderborn:

*About 20 metres of kerb were damaged on the B1 by a British tank on Friday. Two construction workers observed the vehicle at 08:32 clock, near the bridge at Dubelohstrasse, the B1, between Bad Lippspringe and in direction Elsen. The driver of the tank hit the kerb with the right chain and damaged it. The driver continued his journey not caring about the incident. The police investigations continue, registration is known. The damage has been estimated at 500 Euros.*

come on ... admit it - we'll get you anyway ;)

2. Well, if it was a 'Tank' and not just a tracked vehicle, I doubt if the crew even knew.

It used to be a 'Bored on FTX' pastime hooking out a few kerbstones(1)

(1) Extra points for height and distance.

3. Can't be me- no kerb stones out here!

4. YesItsMe

that's exactly what we presume

and yes it was a tank ... according to those construction workers

*what was your high score then? ;) *

5. Because hearing and all round visibilty is a plus point of armoured vehicles. :roll:

Some people have no sense of humour.

6. YesItsMe

if i got you right ... take care of yourself mate

7. Fecking grasses :evil:

8. Kurb crawling on the B1 in a challenger, the safest way to go nobbing :lol:

9. A good pastime on Ex in the 80's on long route marches.....taking out the black and white side marker posts,catching the rivits on the crash barriers so they fell off metre for metre..lol

10. Damn, you caught me! A bloody good game, those b@ggers went off like rockets off the tracks. Cones were another good game...

11. It was me. Bill me.

12. YesItsMe

don't worry - i won't tell anyone ... otherwise i'll have to enter it on the records 8)

13. Feck em, they lost the war and that gives us the right to drive were ever we like in our tanks.
    Bill them for any damage caused to the track

14. On the up side,it is keeping some of our square headed friends in work,as they replace the kerb stones.

15. Perhaps it was Cernunnos sneaking out to meet Frau Schröder?