Admit it, Big Brother can be entertaining...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wolverine9314, Jun 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gents,

With the new season of BB starting, I thought it pertinent to start a thread on the subject, not because I am a fan of the show in general (I don't watch it), but because I'll be the first to admit that when the housemates kick off with eachother, I'll quite happily watch...in the hope that there will be bloodshed.

I can't be the only one who feels this way, therefore I propose that any incidents resulting in pain or suffering to the housemates, or anything that lightly amuses you, be posted in here and shared, (news stories, Youtube etc).

The following is what I personnally find entertaining:

1. Tits
    2. Fights
    3. Drunken acts of stupidity
    4. More gays spitting on muslims. (that happened last year in case you didn't watch it.)

2. Someone is lying like a hairy egg.

3. Can we not have a total ban on anyone mentioning Big Brother on ARRSE?

4. Indeed. In the same way as being booted down a fire escape is "entertaining"

Drank much today, have we?

5. It's a well known fact that if you add up the IQs of all BB contestants and multiply it by the total IQs of those who watch it, you never reach double figures.

6. It is very entertaining to some of my friends - the ones with very low IQs and the retarded Mongoloids who have no social skills.

7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

The programme's moronic and seeing that smug smiling bitch, Davina McCall, just makes me want to slap it off her.

8. I end up watching it sometimes as the wife follows it religiously and I have to admit its sometimes..........

No, I cant say it, sorry wolverine your on your own here, its fecking awful! Big Brother season just means the dog gets much longer walks.

Bunch of bloody inbred chavs and the missus gets plenty of abuse for watching it!

9. Always thought there was a (unofficial?) ban:

..... from this thread, that seems to have slipped through the net:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=124889/.html

10. I only watch them as they enter the house so I can add another dozen or so to my list of most hated.

Funny how they all enter the house with these falsely eccentric egos, as jolly and mad as the day is long only to fizzle out soon afterwards and turn to boring chat about their hair and the house.

It is encoraging to know that they all want this fame thing and are all going to be briefly ridiculed then quickly forgotten and they will go on to be alcoholics blithering about the good times and the might have beens. (I'm sure I should have added a comma or full stop in there somewhere).

11. They did provide us with Jade who went on to give us hours of hilarity.

12. This is my point exactly, it has it's moments. Rememeber when that fat Jade lookalike shoved a bottle up her minge? And let's not forget the plethora of attractive women that place has spaffed out?

I'm not alone here?

Guys?

..................Guys?

13. its quite funny watching them drunk, apart from that its boring and i would fall asleep watching it to be honest.

14. Just one slap for Mrs Shouty? She should be slapped into the middle of the next millenium.

The only good thing about BB ( if there is a good reason for it ) is that the idiots I work with give me respite from the running commentary on bloody Eastenders , Hollyoaks etc.

Wolverine I was reminded of her on Friday at work when the idiots were gushing about the new programme..........Kinga the Minga :wink: