Admins delete my account please

Dave-the-rave said:

Is slagging off the monarchy a nien nien?
Nein!
It's homicide..homicide....homicide: believe in it.
You try to tell me , it's his fault because he's down, but he's letting loose his homicide all over Town - I'll take his number, I'll write it down, in any case, don't leave town; in any case, don't leave town in a big...black..car!

{coulda sworn they were on they young ones ep 1, but I ain't searching through 13,800 utoob entries to find it

So where's this anti-monarchy post then?
Apparently it was more of an anti-black people post than anti-Monarchy.

I would imagine it has thus been removed by the oppressors moderators.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is it safe to assume that the thread can be summed up as:

Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

After an unfair ban for a post against the monarchy I have to delete my account. This request is backed by all Arrse. The psycho called Lardbeast will burn the servers down if you don't. Admins can you delete my account please? Thank you.
Attention seeking retard absolutely pointless.

After an unfair ban for a post against the monarchy I have to delete my account. This request is backed by all Arrse. The psycho called Lardbeast will burn the servers down if you don't. Admins can you delete my account please? Thank you.
Actually, feck off and good riddance, having just read your May whinge about the cost of the Royal Wedding. Opinions are fine, but if you ask a question, or may a statement on a public forum, at least try reading the answers and engaging in debate. You did neither.

You are patently anti-Royalist, there is absolutely no point in trying to explain to you the very tangible financial benefits our Royal Family bring to the nation, nor the even more important legal protections we enjoy by having a monarchy and an elected Government. I'll guess that the same applies viz-z-viz your desire to abolish the House of Lords.

Bye. Not missing you already.

Actually, feck off and good riddance, having just read your May whinge about the cost of the Royal Wedding. Opinions are fine, but if you ask a question, or may a statement on a public forum, at least try reading the answers and engaging in debate. You did neither.

You are patently anti-Royalist, there is absolutely no point in trying to explain to you the very tangible financial benefits our Royal Family bring to the nation, nor the even more important legal protections we enjoy by having a monarchy and an elected Government. I'll guess that the same applies viz-z-viz your desire to abolish the House of Lords.

Bye. Not missing you already.
I am a royalist and always will be, but the house of Lords needs some attention and a little trimming of heads I feel.

I am a royalist and always will be, but the house of Lords needs some attention and a little trimming of heads I feel.
Decimation. When an mp, or Lord is caught lying or committing fraud, we publicly execute every 10th person. Obviously care must be taken to ensure it doesn't change the ratio of Tory / labour/ greens etc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 3
Biscuits_Brown Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
G ARRSE: Site Issues 1