Admins delete my account please

Having read some of your anti monarchy posts
I have to ask was your ban really for saying nasty things about the monarchy or was it more to do with your continuing comments viz future "'Brown" kings etc. Ie More to do with your racism in which case regardless of your personal opinions a ban was perfectly justified
Ah I heard someone say brown kings, I'd think they'd be talking about king size jobbies

Only in context like the monarchy thread, could that have another meaning

An Intent to Flounce Notice was issued at 230913ZJun18, yet it took nearly two full days for this thread to be started.
Clearly continental drift is faster than the half-wit's synaptic pathways.

After an unfair ban for a post against the monarchy I have to delete my account. This request is backed by all Arrse. The psycho called Lardbeast will burn the servers down if you don't. Admins can you delete my account please? Thank you.
Dry yer eyes, princess. You've been here ten years, and you still haven't found the **** lube yet? Bend over and take it like a shirt-lifter at a crucifixion, you attention seeking flounce-whore.

After an unfair ban for a post against the monarchy I have to delete my account. This request is backed by all Arrse. The psycho called Lardbeast will burn the servers down if you don't. Admins can you delete my account please? Thank you.
Well, if your post was anti Monarchy, maybe you should just fcuk right off. You see, this is a site for the military. Brenda, being head of the armed forces (the give away is the 'Her Majesty's' bit) and also the reigning monarch. Pretty much making her maj our employer. Granted, not everyone registered on this site is seving, ex or stab, there is a massive proportion of big timing civvy cocks too. Only you know which of the 4 categories you fit in, but I.m guessing the latter. Anyway. One solution would be to track Lardbeast down and hit him repeatedly with a hammer until he stops breathing. Another would be just dont sign in anymore, yet another would be become a bit more pachydermical and just shrug and say 'fcuk it' and move on. What really is not an option for a grown up (although that is a presumption on my part) is to cry like a seven year old girl who has grazed her knee over a post on a fcukin internet forum, where a bunch of anonymous bods exchange strings of letters with other anonymous bods. It makes you look weak and undisciplined (again, I think category 4 as I have yet to meet a civvy who is not weak and undisciplined). Feel free to cry a bit more. Its Monday, the sun is shining and I hate being indoors on a day like this.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Thick as well as racist if he thinks we'll have a "brown" monarch as a result of Harry and Meghan's marriage.

Thick as well as racist if he thinks we'll have a "brown" monarch as a result of Harry and Meghan's marriage.
The guy has a turd for a brain, he should research the British Monarchy and then learn how diverse this is. Even Phil the Greek speaks fluent German. Does he really believe the British royal family are all British??

Do you have an issue with homosexuals? What about women? None white people?
He just called you gay!!! You should have him outside and give him a good shoeing!! Oh wait....

So where's this anti-monarchy post then?

, yet another would be become a bit more pachydermical and just shrug and say 'fcuk it' and move on.
Do elephants shrug?

Dearest Skylog you seem a little upset would you like a cuddle until you stop sobbing? if it will help I will push a finger in your bottom so you feel loved again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Juniors 110
netleyned The NAAFI Bar 57
jumpinjarhead US 3