Admins delete my account please

I wish this was in the NAAFI, then I could call Skylight a stupid cùnt, but alas sadly I can't call him a stupid cùnt.
Which is a shame.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Just when you think Arrse ain't what it used to be, the powers that be produce a sparkling and faith-restoring example of capricious tyranny.

An hour 50 in and nobody’s asked the OP if this is going as expected?

So @Skylog , howgozit?

The rest of you, book early to avoid disappointment next time.

And is a Sky Log the same sort of thing as blue ice?

Where?

If there was a deletion option I wouldn't have opened this thread.

Which is not a deletion.
You could of course PM'd the admins and asked to be deleted but then you wouldn't have got all the responses you crave you tart...

After an unfair ban for a post against the monarchy I have to delete my account. This request is backed by all Arrse. The psycho called Lardbeast will burn the servers down if you don't. Admins can you delete my account please? Thank you.

Where?

If there was a deletion option I wouldn't have opened this thread.

Which is not a deletion.
You've only got about 2,500 posts, so just sit yourself down comfortably & start deleting them.
At say, 15 seconds a post, it shouldn't take more than 10 or 11 hours to remove them all & in that time, you'll not have posted any more risible wibble for everyone to snigger at..

GDPR Art 17 - Right of erasure ('Right to be forgotten') ^~
Could para 2 be a get out? " taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures..."

GDPR Art 17 - Right of erasure ('Right to be forgotten') ^~
gen question as i've not bothered looking into it, but (unless he/she really is called skylog ) does that include anonymous usernames?

Could para 2 be a get out? " taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures..."
I think that Para only comes into play if the controller has made the data public, reasonable steps would then be everything within their control, not prohibited by technology or cost.

I could also be talking through my hoop again :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 3
Biscuits_Brown Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
G ARRSE: Site Issues 1