Admins delete my account please

After an unfair ban for a post against the monarchy I have to delete my account. This request is backed by all Arrse. The psycho called Lardbeast will burn the servers down if you don't. Admins can you delete my account please? Thank you.

Dear Skylog

Thank you for your correspondence. Your concerns are important to us, however to complete the 'account deletion' process, please can you describe your 'Flounce' from one of the following in the attached thread below.

Should you find your 'Flounce' does not match any of the official ARRSE Flounces, please can you email @Good CO's Mum to have another added.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/types-of-arrse-flounce.219540/

Thanks for you time and wasting of screen pixels

Love and kisses
ARRSE Team

A teary eyed flounce because a collections of pixels said nasty things to your collection of pixels...

Being a soppy sympathetic sort, I can only offer the following advice:

Don't let the door hit your Arrse on the way out.

p.s. You could just stop accessing arrse instead of going into the weepy, look at me, histrionics. Cock.

p.p.s. @Lardbeast... bully! Good drills that man. Who's next on your clean-up list? @Maalox perhaps?

A teary eyed flounce because a collections of pixels said nasty things to your collection of pixels...

Being a soppy sympathetic sort, I can only offer the following advice:

Don't let the door hit your Arrse on the way out.

p.s. You could just stop accessing arrse instead of going into the weepy, look at me, histrionics. Cock.
If there is no freedom of speech what's the point of being in a forum? My request for deletion is formal. Arsse should have a deletion option already for users instead of having to ask admins.

If there is no freedom of speech what's the point of being in a forum? My request for deletion is formal. Arsse should have a deletion option already for users instead of having to ask admins.
We're here to defend democracy, not practice it.

Go and rinse the sand from your vagina, then come back with a sense of humour - you Belmer.

There is a deletion option for members. Those that don't want to do a "look at me" exit anyway.
Just stop logging onto the site; easy.

Where?

If there was a deletion option I wouldn't have opened this thread.

Which is not a deletion.
"Woe is me"...............

After an unfair ban for a post against the monarchy I have to delete my account. This request is backed by all Arrse. The psycho called Lardbeast will burn the servers down if you don't. Admins can you delete my account please? Thank you.
Crying girl.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 3
Biscuits_Brown Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
G ARRSE: Site Issues 1