Administrator

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Nehustan, Jan 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Found this job while I was wandering around a website, thought it might be suitable for an ARRSEr and that someone might not have come across it.

[align=center]Administrator[/align]

2. Starting salary in the range £19,391 pa to £20,839 pa (inclusive of £2,323 pa London Allowance), depending on qualifications and experience

you having a l augh ????????? who can live ont hat in London?

3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Lots of people have to. I imagine its not to everybody's taste, but not everyone has kids and/or has to pay for accomodation. My initial thoughts were for maybe someone who is still young with extended family in London and who may have just, or be about to come out it might be a suitable job.

4. I kn w I am constantly shocked when I look at the civil service website at new jobs - the pay is shocking for London. As you say someone living with parents/family may manage but the cost of public transport and accommodation is prohibitively expensive here. Ths US Embassy is looking for a butler for The Hague - can't remember if the ad said accomm provided or not though.

5. Well, the job is interesting with those in receipt of a pension. Although my med docs have just gone off to APC for the med discharge, it certainly is something I will keep an eye open for once I am out...

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

That's a good point, I hadn't thought of someone who had achieved a pension...