Admin..? Whats admin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robert_Da_Hero, Jul 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lets be honest I'm setting a trend for these sort of topics, fanny gets the better of us right or wrong? Just call me shit state Robert.

Although on a different note thursdays are the nes fridays and it's acceptable to poke growlers and fall asleep at their house.

2. Cheers for that.

3. No worrys amigo.

4. Lets make this more exciting and all share some pics of tonights shenanigans.

Stand easy till i get some filthy pics to upload. Feel free to join in.

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wet and warm,Big Rob style.

6. stretch marks and fake tits.

7. You're too fussy. :wink:

8. So while you were there she had time to change her hairstyle and take a poster down? Im calling you a liar....

9. Real men would've sent a pic of her cum splattered maw and her feckin moblie phone number, cunt!

10. Fixed. Send the invoice to The Iron Duke

11. If your big sister finds out you're posting her picture on here she's going to kick your wee arrse.

12. Robert, with such an erudite, witty and thought provoking post I am stunned that you have an O2 tag.

13. Must try harder Robert, i've spent one night attempting to get pics from friends of friends i don't really know that well, and succeeded twice. I guess that's the benefit of knowing a lotta students!

14. Is that the best you can come up with?? I have plenty of filth on my phone.......of real women too! I don't feel the need to chuck them all over the net though.