Admin..? Whats admin

Lets be honest I'm setting a trend for these sort of topics, fanny gets the better of us right or wrong? Just call me shit state Robert.

Although on a different note thursdays are the nes fridays and it's acceptable to poke growlers and fall asleep at their house.

NinjaDeathPenguin said:
stretch marks and fake tits.
You're too fussy. :wink:

So while you were there she had time to change her hairstyle and take a poster down? Im calling you a liar....

Robert_Da_Hero said:
Lets be honest I've never seen a girls tuppence as i am only 13 and my age gets the better of us right or wrong? Just call me a complete waste of clothes, food and oxygen.

Although on a different note thursdays are the nes fridays and it's acceptable to pretend that i know what growlers are and fall asleep after watching Grange Hill.
Fixed. Send the invoice to The Iron Duke

Must try harder Robert, i've spent one night attempting to get pics from friends of friends i don't really know that well, and succeeded twice. I guess that's the benefit of knowing a lotta students!

Is that the best you can come up with?? I have plenty of filth on my phone.......of real women too! I don't feel the need to chuck them all over the net though.

smudge67 said:
Is that the best you can come up with?? I have plenty of filth on my phone.......of real women too!
quote]

borrow your phone, mate? my battery is discharged.........

You didn't even take the pics yourself. The daft bint is taking pics of herself in a mirror, as evidenced by the flash caught in the second pic and the fact that her left hand is out of shot presumably holding the camera in both.

Did you upload these from Myspace of Facebook?

By the way, have I called you a cunt yet? If not, consider yourself a cunt, ya cunt.