Admin stuff and EVIDENCE????

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by commzmeanzbombz, Mar 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had a look through my previous posts and one of them about a drunk soldier crashing a scimitar is locked inside a forum marked "Admin stuff and EVIDENCE". I gave some boring git some grief on here and got some back in turn, nothing too offensive, but why wasn't this thread just placed in the Arrse Hole?

I have probably offended lots of retired officers by trying to post something I found funny in Current Affairs, news and analysis but this seems strange?

Cheers, CMB
  2. ... and you found it necessary to come to the NAAFI with this because...
  3. It's for when the revolution comes.

You will be made to mine salt and then be shot.
  4. I hope you send the family the bill for the round.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

and the case that's lodged in the nape of your neck.
  6. Because where else would I put it? Cheers for the response, now fcuk off crab.

Anyone here who actually knows?
  7. Well if you read the thing at the top of Current Affairs it says "serious stuff". So why did you post a link to a funny in the Current Affairs forum. There is a sticky in the NAAFI for that kind of stuff. So stop whining and get on with it.

And before you ask I'm not a retired officer.
  8. I realise now that I posted in the wrong place and I'm not really arsed about the thread getting binned, I just wanted to know WHY?

I now know that an answer is highly unlikely as it seems that this topic just attracts throbbers so thankyou and goodnight, I await a visit to the hole!
  9. Well if you realise why is it so difficult for you to comprehend? It must have been pretty parp for it not to be move to the NAAFI or Int Cell. Stop bleating and get on with it.
  10. Maybe it is EVIDENCE showing you are a throbber perhaps?
  11. With it being a question about the site common sense would / should point you towards site issue's

Leg Iron :D
  12. To the Hole with this sh1t. Commzmeansbombs (fuck off siggy tit trying to make being a glorified BT Engineer sound sexy) obviously can't grasp why his threads have been canned? Perhaps he has the Emperor as his advisor.
  13. BT engineer? You have no idea helmet!

Let me make this clear. the thread was shit, i know, this one turns out to be shit, again I know, I just wondered how come a locked forum marked evidence was required and what would justify a thread being placed in there? I knew nothing about an area marked site issues but i do now, thanks for that.

So, in summary, cheers vultures for pouncing on someone who hasnt spent too many unhealthy hours on here, as always your advice is invaluable.
  14. If you read the stickys at the top of this forum its very clear.
  15. and why not? isnt this place a free for all?