Admin Order - Fastball

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by wg100, Nov 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have an example of an admin order that they can e-mail me?

It's for a crappy course I'm going to this weekend. The brief is this:

Assistance gratefully recieved.

2. Mod: Please delete - kept getting server errors, hence multiple posts

3. Call my course "crappy"???? How dare you!!!!!!

4. Galgenberg - you will know who the poster is when he turns up without a decent admin order. That really made me laugh. :D

5. Not your particular course I hasten to add, I find the whole Mod5 process to be quite mind numbing. There must be a better way of running things than sitting people in a classroom where the heaters are on high enough to melt steel and then adding powerpoint into the equation...

6. That made my day. Outstanding, simply outstanding.

7. Hmm, it did occur to me that I put a big fat target arrow pointing towards me with my direct quote, but hey-ho, that's the benefit of anonymity...

8. Be seeing you :D

9. Flapping abit are We!!! OH just relish it when someone else is in a panic to get something done and so little time to do it in!!
    7Ps apply!

10. No worries, all done...

11. Well done!! am pleased! bah!

12. The Tankie suggests that, having requested a decent admin order, you now request a decent sick chit.

You may have blown your PERSEC, but at least you won't have to face Galgenberg. :D

13. PERSEC? you think i would be silly enough to post under a username that was in any way connected to me?

Hmmm, just begging for a DS interrogation here...

Having said that, I'll update on Monday...

14. Yes,will find you on the blue list?

15. Thought it was the Mobilisation module they were running this w/e? Planning Training not supposed to be till w/e 2.

Edit to add:

sorry, forgot your PERSEC was still secure :roll: