Admin Order - Fastball

Does anyone have an example of an admin order that they can e-mail me?

It's for a crappy course I'm going to this weekend. The brief is this:

You are running the Regt range weekend. The firers will include trained soldiers and recruits. Write an Admin O (Hint: Consider the CO's trg objectives, reference materials, trg area standing orders, concurrent activities, etc.) NB. This is NOT a range letter.
Assistance gratefully recieved.

pants_r_us said:

You are running the Regt range weekend. The firers will include trained soldiers and recruits. Write an Admin O (Hint: Consider the CO's trg objectives, reference materials, trg area standing orders, concurrent activities, etc.) NB. This is NOT a range letter.
Call my course "crappy"???? How dare you!!!!!!

galgenberg said:
pants_r_us said:

Galgenberg - you will know who the poster is when he turns up without a decent admin order. That really made me laugh. :D

Not your particular course I hasten to add, I find the whole Mod5 process to be quite mind numbing. There must be a better way of running things than sitting people in a classroom where the heaters are on high enough to melt steel and then adding powerpoint into the equation...

galgenberg said:
pants_r_us said:

That made my day. Outstanding, simply outstanding.

Hmm, it did occur to me that I put a big fat target arrow pointing towards me with my direct quote, but hey-ho, that's the benefit of anonymity...

Flapping abit are We!!! OH just relish it when someone else is in a panic to get something done and so little time to do it in!!
7Ps apply!

The Tankie suggests that, having requested a decent admin order, you now request a decent sick chit.

You may have blown your PERSEC, but at least you won't have to face Galgenberg. :D

PERSEC? you think i would be silly enough to post under a username that was in any way connected to me?

Hmmm, just begging for a DS interrogation here...

Having said that, I'll update on Monday...

Thought it was the Mobilisation module they were running this w/e? Planning Training not supposed to be till w/e 2.

Edit to add:

sorry, forgot your PERSEC was still secure :roll:

Latest Threads