Admin Glitch!

I can kind of see the logic though, he's already partially disabled so he presumably wouldn't mind losing a limb or two, well done MoD for yet another great initiative.

mark1234 said:
I can kind of see the logic though, he's already partially disabled so he presumably wouldn't mind losing a limb or two, well done MoD for yet another great initiative.
I like it, the possibilities are endless, light recce vehicle etc. Consider the possibilities; schizophrenic interrogators, could do nice guy/bad guy on his own, or OCD suffering drill instructors, perfection guaranteed.

still21inmymind said:
mark1234 said:
I like it, the possibilities are endless, light recce vehicle etc. Consider the possibilities; schizophrenic interrogators, could do nice guy/bad guy on his own, or OCD suffering drill instructors, perfection guaranteed.
Quids in with WW then...plus he's probably a bit bored by now.

CutLunchCommando said:
Should we ask for this to be moved to the NAAFI or will we just let nature take its course?
I reckon this one will die the natural way pretty soon, to quote the Beatles 'Let It Be'.

I'll get my coat.

You dont know how close to the truth this gets , a couple of my posts prior to the gagging order may give a clue , at least I dont have to salute any more :) joking aside though.................................

WW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Jobs Offered 0
C Jobs Offered 0
bigpod The Intelligence Cell 22