Adele

Just wondering that instead of slagging her ex/exes off and maybe writing some material about how good she gives head, she might have something more cheerful to sing about. Thoughts?

I know that she named her first 2 albums 19 and 21 because they were significant numbers in her life. So going of that will her third album be called 3.14

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
although this is the naafi bar, is anyone else failing to see what all the fuss is about with her? bad sixth form poetry set to very average music. I cant help but think but it's only for the dearth of talent around her that she looks good...if the charts were filled with anything other than BGT/voice identikit karaoke bullshit, she'd get very little attention at all I think.

anyway, back on topic - yes, I would. the curvy flame haired temptress. till I couldnt walk.

Just wondering that instead of slagging her ex/exes off and maybe writing some material about how good she gives head, she might have something more cheerful to sing about. Thoughts?
I wish Fucktards like you didn't bother raising these hate threads.

Are you so wank with nothing to offer the world and full of such self loathing that you have to drag anyone down who shows a little talent and/or success.

Grow up you shit gnashing prick.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Are you so wank with nothing to offer the world and full of such self loathing that you have to drag anyone down who shows a little talent and/or success.

The clue is in the username, Dingerr!

If any of you bastards start slagging me off, I know where I'm going for help.

T

Tremaine

Dingerr, aka Smasher, Basher, scares the feck out of some of us. Fair comment he makes though, when you have a think about it.

You're just a dullard clearly with a child's IQ. Do you still play 'to me, to you' with your cadet friends?

Carrying a bit of a torch for her are you. Are you into the BBW scene your a feeder aren't you. I bet you are sending her mars bars and kit kats through the post.

Eat my darling eat, become large so I can admire more of you.

Thats you that is.

No, i just made an observation which i personally found amusing. That hardly constitutes hate in my book but i bow down to your arrse superiority. Now im running away before bigger boys come to steal my webbing, zzzzzzzz

Good, when you're running, just make sure it's over a cliff, it's the only way you could be less dull.