Address of pay office

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by EX_REME, Jan 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can someone tell me the address I need to put on application forms for loans etc...

    Think its kintigern house or some such thing....
  2. Use your own mil address for loans...or if you're a pad, your MQ address.
  3. Yes...... use your own address.....dont screw it up for the rest of us!
  4. If you are talking about getting a confirmation of earnings for a mortgage or such then use;

    MOD C/o CO ! Blankshires
    fao RAO
    etc etc