Addiction

Am I the only one to have noticed that cafe creme seems to be addicted to the 'like' button. Rarely posts that I can see, but appears to 'like' everything, just about everywhere on Arrse.

The first step to a cure is admitting that you have a problem.

None.

Just wondered.

The_Duke

LE
No real harm, but very annoying that the notificaton box keeps getting flagged, and on checking you see that it is just "milky coffee" hitting the like button like he is playing Track and Field.

I PM'd him asking him to give it a rest and he just went all petulant teenager on me!

C

cloudbuster

No real harm, but very annoying that the notificaton box keeps getting flagged, and on checking you see that it is just "milky coffee" hitting the like button like he is playing Track and Field.

I PM'd him asking him to give it a rest and he just went all petulant teenager on me!
Relieved to learn that it's not just me. BTW, a 'Cafe Creme' is also a type of weedy fag. Apposite?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Leave petulant teenagers to me.

I've always wanted to recieve a propper slagging off by PM, cmon big boys lets see what you got! Best one gets published here and £5 to h4h.

All subjects welcome and my being Welsh should help you get started!:)

maybe its got a head dobber and an arthritic neck, so it can only hit one button??

Don't get twattipus started on his fucking hammer again, or the bag it lives in.
Sorry RD, but I think Twattipus is asking for our help. He may be the next Pater Sutcliff. We need to find out where Anfo Kuntstik lives and send him and Dave round. Get it out of his system......

Hammer
Nail

familiar?

I am only trying to help you Ro-land......
What do you mean? I don't have a problem. Its Dave I tells ya! Dave and Kevin! Not me!