addicted to crack and days from death

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Dec 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wish someone would chop your fingers off.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Unfortunately she couldn't carry on for the extra few days and do the decent thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep, that was all I needed to know. Fucking chav.

Edited to add - Oh, it was the Jeremy Kyle show! What a fucking surprise. Uber-chav.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If her septum is still diffy do you think she might be up for a spot of nasal?

• Like Like x 3
  5. So it's non story about no-mark cunt talking to a bigger no-mark cunt about non death that was started by a dull cunt?

And people wonder why I spend my night's wishing some of you would die in a skip fire.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Eeeeeewww.

7. Another junkie media whore. "I'm not working so I'm going to spin out a sob story of how much of a scum bag I am, to try and drum up some acting work" Fucking rancid pig

8. Fucking class !!

• Like Like x 1
  9. How many times is the dodgy eared bitch going to string this shit out?

10. Prince Albert & Steven Seagull have either of you thought of posting something funny/interesting yourselves, or do you just get off on slagging others off and wining like a pair of festering old passed it winos on their last bottle of meths.
    May you both get an asbo, a dose of the clap and a cheap bottle of wine for xmas!

11. Some of you are clearly too young to remember the Daniella Westbrook was probably one of the original chavs. She gave Kerry Katona lessons in chavviness!

• Like Like x 1

12. Short answer...Yes

13. [​IMG]

You can knock all you like but I bet she doesn't suffer from those annoying bogies you can't get too, even with you rlittle finger.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Have you?