addicted to crack and days from death

Unfortunately she couldn't carry on for the extra few days and do the decent thing.

...son Kai...
Yep, that was all I needed to know. Fucking chav.

Edited to add - Oh, it was the Jeremy Kyle show! What a fucking surprise. Uber-chav.

If her septum is still diffy do you think she might be up for a spot of nasal?

So it's non story about no-mark cunt talking to a bigger no-mark cunt about non death that was started by a dull cunt?

And people wonder why I spend my night's wishing some of you would die in a skip fire.

Another junkie media whore. "I'm not working so I'm going to spin out a sob story of how much of a scum bag I am, to try and drum up some acting work" Fucking rancid pig

How many times is the dodgy eared bitch going to string this shit out?

Prince Albert & Steven Seagull have either of you thought of posting something funny/interesting yourselves, or do you just get off on slagging others off and wining like a pair of festering old passed it winos on their last bottle of meths.
May you both get an asbo, a dose of the clap and a cheap bottle of wine for xmas!

Some of you are clearly too young to remember the Daniella Westbrook was probably one of the original chavs. She gave Kerry Katona lessons in chavviness!

Prince Albert & Steven Seagull have either of you thought of posting something funny/interesting yourselves, or do you just get off on slagging others off and wining like a pair of festering old passed it winos on their last bottle of meths.
May you both get an asbo, a dose of the clap and a cheap bottle of wine for xmas!
Stop weeping piss pants.

I find this story amazing, it's just quite amazing that she hasn't died by now. Standards must be falling it you can't OD when you have a Dyson designed nose.