Addicted to Arrse

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by brewmeister, Jan 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This site should come with a health warning. I haven't done any serious work for weeks. I get tetchy if I don't get a daily fix and frequently find myself having to stuff my fist in my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud while pretending to do some work. Am I alone or are there other self confessed arrseholics out there?
  2. Im relatively new to ARRSE and so far I cant stop reading it. I keep having to hide the browser before I get hammered for not doing any work!
  3. Im high on that list. Need the fix, though i do tell people at work that it is a "research tool for seeking domain users!"

I'm thinking about the AuA group (Arrse users Anonymous) for people witht he same affliction, or disease as its now fashionable to call it!!

4. Im lucky in the fact the coulours look exactly like our office job manager system.So as far as anyone else is concerned it looks like im doing loads of work!
  5. My name is Chinggis, and I am an ARRSE user.
  6. Wish I worked with you boomers!!!
  7. yeah I'm addicted to arrse, the car is in for a MOT andservice and I'm using there customer internet just incase I miss something I have about 2 hours to kill anyway :)
  8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Much better being here than working!

9. :lol: :lol:
  10. what you laughing at lol ok i must admit im laughing with you on this one lol
  11. come on im sure there are alot more of you addicted to arrse !!!!
  12. What is this "work" thing you lot keep refering to? I just go out the door everyday to this big building to use their highspeed Web conection to veiw Arrse.

For some reason they deposit small amounts of money in my bank acount every two weeks as well.

It's all very odd.
  13. you should have been on a few month ago when the site was hacked, talk about withdrawal!! we all had to take refuge in a yank site call GI Jargon to get our fix until we were back up and running!!
  14. I'm not addicted. I can give ARRSE up at any time. Infact, yesterday I gave it up 3 times, one of them was for an entire 72 minutes and 18 secs.
  15. awww bless i must admit i think im on this site almost every day and im a civvy lol