Added Voluntary Contributions

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by ridmeister, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Please forgive me if this has been asked before but I couldn't find any results when I searched.

    I have just surrendered 60% of my pension to my wife in a very long and bitter divorce. I still have eight years to serve and wandered if there was a way I can make Added Voluntary Contributions (AVC's) to bump up the amount I have given away.

    I would ask my pay staff but I deploy on Monday and am not sure what access I will have to JPA ect when i get there.

    Many thanks
  2. 60 fcukin percent? Did your lawyer not turn up? I feel for you mate, that is fcuking shocking.
  3. Fcuk Me 60%....................Get out now you have **** all to lose!!!
  4. isn't it the case that she is not entitled to her 60% untill she is of pension age herself (60 ??), therefore drink yourself to death when you get out before shes 60!!
  5. Good point and doesn't she lose it if she re-marries??? :?