Added icon on a new keyboard..

My new keyboard has a new icon, the Euro sign, Its on the No 4 key above the qwerty....keys along with the $ sign, three symbols on one key, how do i access it to type? I have tried the shift key that accesses the $ sign, any ideas?

My new keyboard has a new icon, the Euro sign, Its on the No 4 key along with the $ sign, three symbols on one key, how do i access it to type? I have tried the shift key that accesses the $ sign, any ideas?
Alt Gr and 4 simultaneously

Like this:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Must be keyboard layout-specific. Option-2 gives me ™, Shift-option 2 gives €. Option-3 gives £, which i can never remember!
Am I right in thinking yours is a US keyboard layout? Where Shift+4 gives $? I believe this is an MS standard. Local currency on Shift+4, with $, £ and € variations.

Am I right in thinking yours is a US keyboard layout? Where Shift+4 gives $? I believe this is an MS standard. Local currency on Shift+4, with $, £ and € variations.

Indeed it is, but Apple rather than MS. I’m using it on an iPad. The “soft keyboard” built in doesnt have the modifier keys (Command, Option, Function and Control), just shift, but pressing and holding the letters brings up a menu of accented characters for that letter. Doesn’t seem to work with the numbers and symbols.

sidsnot

War Hero
My new keyboard has a new icon, the Euro sign, Its on the No 4 key above the qwerty....keys along with the $ sign, three symbols on one key, how do i access it to type? I have tried the shift key that accesses the $ sign, any ideas?
Was it designed by Nigel Farage?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I've taped over the € sign on my keyboard now that we've left the EU.

Latest Threads