Add-on Rifle-Scope Turrets

Some years ago I recall seeing add-on scope turrets for sale. These were made to engage in the coin slot of the existing windage and elevation drums and threaded to replace the drum covers.

Now, when I want some, I can't find 'em for love nor money, having Googled every way I can think of!

Any ideas?

Alsacien

MIA
OldAdam said:
Some years ago I recall seeing add-on scope turrets for sale. These were made to engage in the coin slot of the existing windage and elevation drums and threaded to replace the drum covers.

Now, when I want some, I can't find 'em for love nor money, having Googled every way I can think of!

Any ideas?
Sporting Services sell S&B ones - I guess they are manufacturer specific in most cases.

No, the ones you mean are made by Stoney Point (now Hornady). You can get them from Midway I think.

There are also the ones made by Kenton Industries if you are after a custom engraved BDC job.

Thanks,, lads; that'll do for starters!

Gun_Nut said:
No, the ones you mean are made by Stoney Point (now Hornady). You can get them from Midway I think.

There are also the ones made by Kenton Industries if you are after a custom engraved BDC job.
Thanks, GC.

Kenton Industries seems to be the way forward, indeed the customising goes right down to specific bullet weight and type; just what I'm looking for.

With a bit of luck they might even be able to do something for my old 4-12X50 Redfield, as a special!

For those in a similar fix:-

http://www.kentonindustries.com/knobs/

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer